To obtain your audition result, please follow these instructions:
- Go to this webpage: http://www.yoa.org/applicant-login/
- An account has already been created for each 2017 YOA Applicant. To log in:
- Enter your complete email address (email@example.com) you provided on your Application Form as the Username.
- The default password is YOA@2017
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Upon logging in, you will see a letter with your audition result.
For security, it is recommended that all applicants change their account passwords. To change your account password:
- Make sure that you are logged in using your email address as the username, and YOA@2017 as the password.
- At the top of the audition result page, you will see a blue bar that recommends you change your password. Click this bar.
- You will be taken to a page where you can edit your account.
- Once on the Account page, you will be asked to verify your current password (YOA@2017) and enter your new password. Once you have entered this information, press the blue “Update Password” button.
- Once your password has successfully been changed, a green box will appear at the top of your screen with the message “Your account was updated successfully.”
If you have any difficulty logging in or changing your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your question.